You likely have several financial planning pieces in place—you pay taxes, invest at least a portion of your savings, have some insurance, and maybe you have done some estate planning and retirement planning, but chances are each of these pieces was developed independently and at different times in your life. Is it any surprise then that you’re unsure if you’re on the right track and making all the progress you could be?
To be effective, financial planning needs to be coordinated. Each piece of the financial plan needs to accomplish its own specific tasks as well as support the tasks of each other piece. We call this life-integrated financial planning, and we are experts in this area. We’ll look at your entire financial picture and help you fit the pieces together properly.
We’ll ask you lots of questions, including:
- What does your ideal life look like? Read more about Goal Setting
- Do you know where your money goes each month? Read more about Cash Management
- Are you confident that you and your assets are adequately and properly insured? Read more about Risk Management
- Will you be able to retire with the lifestyle you want? Read more about Retirement Planning
- Who is deciding what happens to everything you’ve accumulated when you die—you or the state? Read more about Estate Planning
- Are you funding your child’s education at the expense of your future? Read more about Education Funding
Would you worry less if you had a life-integrated financial plan?
Contact us to learn how to keep your finances from ruining your enjoyment of life.